ATTENTION: COVID-19 policies have been updated as of March 19, 2021.
Please read all of our new policies and guidelines below before coming to your appointment. We are constantly reviewing the Connecticut state guidelines for safety, sanitation, and social distancing. We have become a Barbicide certified safe service establishment and we have our CT COVID-19 prevention badge.
Please make sure you have agreed to our waiver before coming into your next appointment. A link the waiver is located on the homepage or you can click here. We will not be able to service you until we have received your waiver. If you do not have access to a computer then we will have you sign the waiver in the salon before your appointment.
- The state of CT has now allowed us to operate at 100% capacity but we must still keep a 6ft distance so unfortunately we can still NOT allow anyone else to accompany you to your appointment due to limited space and to keep your everyone at 6 ft apart. Those that need to bring a child in for a service and stay with them during their appointment are the exception.
- We still need you to check in at your car, we will let you know when checking in if you can come sit in the waiting room. It will all depend on how many people we already have in our waiting room as we still need to keep clients at 6ft apart. You will receive a check-in text 15 minutes prior to your appointment. When you arrive at the salon please check in and remain in your car. If you do not have access to text messaging please just call us when you have arrived at the salon.
- Due to the COVID-19 vaccine now being available and a large portion of CT becoming vaccinated we feel comfortable if you would like to come in with your own mask. We do still prefer surgical masks as they offer more protection and they are easier to work with when doing your hair. We will still have some surgical masks on hand if you need one!
- You can now bring in your coats and purse as we have specific hooks for these items.
- We will also continue to confirm that we have received your waiver, if we have not received it we will ask you to do this before your appointment. Our receptionist or your stylist will then use a touch-less forehead thermometer to take your temperature and confirm you are healthy before we can service you! The same will be done for our entire staff every day to ensure they are healthy before starting their work day.
- We have taken OFF the COVID-19 surcharge of $5 per appointment as we can now work at 100% capacity but we will still continue our COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting as directed per the state of CT.
- We will be thoroughly cleaning all high touched surfaces constantly throughout the day, and we will be disinfecting our chairs, work areas and tools in between clients (or your stylist will make sure to use disinfected tools that were done ahead of your appointment) We will be disinfecting the bathroom frequently throughout the day and we will have disinfecting wipes in the bathroom for you to use for an extra piece of mind.
- We ask during your shampoo that we try to keep this as a no talking zone as your stylist will be in close proximity to your face. This can be your time to relax and enjoy your scalp massage!
- If you would like to spend the least amount of time in the salon as possible you can always pay for your services and book your next appointments while your color processes so you can leave as soon as you are done with your stylist!
We appreciate your cooperation and your continued support during these challenging times. Thank you for your understanding!
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home or rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you!
We have missed providing snacks and beverages to our guests as we all must keep our masks on during your appointment so we have added a “Grab and Go Station” before leaving your appointment grab a complimentary beverage and/or snack to take with you!