ATTENTION: Please read all of our new policies and guidelines below before coming to your appointment. We are consistently reviewing the Connecticut state guidelines for safety, sanitation, and social distancing. We have become a Barbicide certified safe service establishment and we have our CT COVID-19 prevention badge.
Please make sure you have agreed to our waiver before coming into your next appointment. A link the waiver is located on the homepage or you can click here. We will not be able to service you until we have received your waiver. If you do not have access to a computer then we will have you sign the waiver in the salon before your appointment.
- Unfortunately no one else can accompany you to your appointment due to the state only allowing there to be a certain number of people in the building. We can now only work at 75% capacity. If you are bringing a child in for an appointment, please make sure when booking your appointment we will not be over capacity to accompany your child to their appointment as we are working at a limited capacity.
- You will receive a check-in text 15 minutes prior to your appointment. When you arrive at the salon please check in and remain in your car. We will text you when we are ready for you to come inside! If you do not have access to text messaging please just call us when you have arrived at the salon. Please DO NOT come in with your own mask. We will have a new surgical mask for you in your own sterile bag. We prefer surgical masks as they are more effective then cloth masks and they are also easier to work with as they tie around the ears and not the back of the head. All masks have been prepackaged and we always take extra precaution while handling all masks and PPE items.
- You can now bring in your coats and purse as we have specific hooks for these items.
- When you come to our front entrance you will see a sign instructing you to use hand sanitizer and then take your surgical mask to put on. We will then confirm that we have received your waiver, if we have not received it we will ask you to do this before your appointment. Our receptionist or your stylist will then use a touch-less forehead thermometer to take your temperature and will have you read a series of medical questions that you will need to answer before we can service you. The same will be done for our entire staff every day to ensure they are healthy before starting their work day.
- We do have to charge a COVID-19 surcharge of $5 per appointment to cover all of our new COVID-19 procedures and costs to keep us all safe during this time. We will continue to charge this fee until we can work at 100% capacity and all the state mandates have been lifted for our business.
- We will be thoroughly cleaning all high touched surfaces constantly throughout the day. After each guest we will disinfect our chair, work area and tools for our next guest before we can take you in our chair. We will be disinfecting the bathroom frequently throughout the day and we will have disinfecting wipes in the bathroom for you to use for an extra piece of mind.
- We ask during your shampoo that we keep this as a no talking zone as your stylist will be in close proximity to your face. This can be your time to relax and enjoy your scalp massage!
- If you are coming in for a color service, we will ask you while your color processes to let us book your next appointment and take care of your payment so you can leave right after your service is completed.
We understand this will not be the same salon experience that you are used to having with us, but please remember that this is only temporary, and eventually we will be able to provide that great salon experience again. Until that time, we will be counting down the days!
We appreciate your cooperation and your continued support during these challenging times. We are doing our best to navigate through this, and right now safety within the salon is our biggest concern and number one priority so we will have to strictly enforce all of these new policies! Thank you for your understanding!
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home or rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask at Salon Le Rae!
We have missed providing snacks and beverages to our guests as we all must keep our masks on during your appointment so we have added a “Grab and Go Station” before leaving your appointment grab a complimentary beverage and/or snack to take with you!