Wouldn’t you love to wake up and look and feel beautiful without having to put on makeup?! Well you can with adding eyelash extensions!
What you need to know about Eyelash Extensions
Eyelash Extensions are developed to mimic your natural lashes; its design features a tapered tip with a thicker base to resemble the look and feel of a natural lash. The luxurious natural look of Eyelash Extensions are achieved by a meticulous and artful application of synthetic lashes, all applied one by one to your natural lash for a classic set.
Anything after 4 weeks is considered a full set.
All full sets include a cleansing kit to ensure you care for your lash set properly at home.
Please arrive to every Eyelash Extension appointment with eye makeup removed and lashes thoroughly cleaned with our recommended lash cleanser. Please make sure the root of your lashes are nice and clean to ensure the best results possible. Cleaning of the lashes will take extra time and result in less lashes being applied.
After Care Instructions for Eyelash Extensions
There is a 24 hour cure period! Avoid water and steam coming in contact with eyes after application. After application you are able to do most anything you would normally with some exceptions. In order to help the eyelash extensions last it is important to care for your lashes properly.
- Clean the lashes daily to ensure no residual makeup is left on.
- To dry lashes gently pat dry with a lint free paper towel.
- When it comes to makeup LESS is more.
- Only use oil free/mild soap to wash your face. (Cetaphil is a preferred face wash)
- Be aware that facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels and other facial treatments will affect the lash extensions bond.
- Spray tanning is not advised as the oil is a solvent and will wear down the extension glue.
- Only use oil free eye makeup removers (if possible only use a Q-tip and water to remover eye shadow and eye liner)
- Do not get lotions or oil on your lashes
- Sleep on back if possible
- Avoided rubbing eye area with fingers
- Do NOT use mechanical eyelash curlers
- If you swim or frequent steam rooms, wearing goggles is strongly advised
- Crying does wear down the glue quickly so be aware of that
- \Hot yoga is ok, however wearing a sweat band and/or rinsing the eyelashes with fresh water afterwards is suggested
** Overall the more you leave the lashes alone and keep them clean and away from solvents the longer they will last.
Eyelash Lift & Tint
Ditch your eyelash curler and book a lash lift and tint with us! This is a quick, painless and even affordable treatment that will instantly help your eyes look brighter and more youthful! The lift will give you that sexy curl flutter and the tint will make your eyelashes look darker, thicker and fuller!